Once the trick and treating is out the way, why not give Halloween a real stir with these spookily fabulous cocktails featuring Whitley Neill Gin, Whitley Neill Blood Orange Vodka, Liverpool Gin, JJ Whitley Nettle Gin and The Pogues Irish Whiskey?
- 50ml Whitley Neill Gin
- 60ml Rooibos Tea
- 25ml Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 15ml Honey
- A Grapefruit
- Make the Rooibos Tea and add the honey and allow to cool.
- Add all ingredients to the glass and fill with cubed ice.
GARNISH: With a grapefruit wheel.
Blood Orange Negroni
- 50ml Whitley Neil Blood Orange Vodka
- 50ml Sweet Vermouth
- 50ml Cranberry Juice
- An Orange
- Fill glass with cubed ice.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
GARNISH: With an orange wedge.
- 50ml Liverpool Gin
- 100ml Pomegranate Juice
- 20ml Lime Juice
- 20ml Agave Nectar
- 1/4 Tea spoon cinnamon
- Pomegranate Seeds to garnish
- Add the lime juice, agave nectar, cinnamon and gin to the glass and stir thoroughly.
- Fill the glass with cubed ice and add the pomegranate and stir.
GARNISH: With pomegranate seeds.
Naughty Nettle Goblin
- 50ml JJ Whitley Nettle Gin
- 1 Peeled kiwi fruit, chopped
- 75ml Lamb & Watt Cucumber Tonic
- Kiwi Fruit
- Add the chopped kiwi fruit and JJ Whitley Nettle Gin to the glass and muddle well with a spoon.
- Fill the glass with cubed ice.
- Add the Lamb & Watt Cucumber Tonic and stir thoroughly.
GARNISH: With a strawberry and a kiwi fruit wheel.
Screams of Whiskey
- 25ml The Pogues Irish Whiskey
- 25ml Navy Rum
- 25ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml fresh lime juice
- 15ml agave syrup
- Quarter red bird’s eye chilli
- Shake and dump
GARNISH: With orange, mint sprig and chilli. Serve in a pewter tankard.