In celebration of the wedding everyone keeps talking about that we’re not invited to (we’re not bitter at all, we’re sure the invitation was lost in the post), Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur created a cocktail fit for the Queen of Hearts.
- 25ml Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 25ml premium gin
- 25ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 sage leaves
- Dash of soda water
- Good quality raspberry jam
- Coupette or Martini
- Simply add the Chambord, gin, grapefruit juice, lemon juice and sage leaves to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake hard to the beat of the drum.
- Paint the inside of your glass with good quality raspberry jam and strain the liquid in a chilled coupette or martini glass and top with a dash of soda water. Voila!
- To complete the look and flatter your queen, garnish your Chambord Cocktail with a mini Queen of Hearts playing card.
For more recipes visit chambordchannel.com