Hyde Lobby Bar at Royal Lancaster London have created ‘The Smoky Bloody Mary’. This twist on the classic cocktail really packs a punch!
The mixologists have shared their recipe for the cocktail, offering an alternative way to serve your tomatoes as they come into season.
- 60ml Ardbeg Scotch Whisky
- 90ml British Tomato Juice (or homemade tomato juice if you have leftover tomatoes at home!)
- 10ml brown rice vinegar
- 1tbsp brown rice miso paste
- 1 pinch of smoked sea salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- Handful of dried seaweed
- Add all of the ingredients into a tumbler. Stir together with ice.
- Strain the mixture into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Lightly wet the rim of the glass and add a sea salt and seaweed rim.
- Garnish the drink with strips of dried seaweed. Enjoy!
Hyde Lobby Bar’s classic 1960s decor has been masterfully combined with contemporary style, with white marble enveloping the space, a centrepiece brass chandelier, leather booths and rich velvet sofas. With 20th Century dining experiences only complete with an Instagram post, Hyde bar’s acres of white marble provide a beautiful backdrop for those all-important shots.
Royal Lancaster London, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY
Reservations on 020 7551 6000 or visit www.royallancaster.com